Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday & still no Thomas

Woke up from a bad dream to Bob snuggling next to me. It was horrible. It was so real and painful that I cried afterwards. Weirdo-me but maybe my hormones are getting to me too. Hehehe...So the dream went like this- My FIL and I were standing on high thin ladders. We were talking and I was asking him things about his workplace. After finishing up the conversation, I told him I was going back down but when I stepped down, I slipped and fell down. (it was so weird b/c i could see myself falling down) I was up really high so the fall was forever and my body splashed right into a pool full of water. I remember thinking to myself, "This is it, my life is over". Right after thinking that, I opened my eyes and I could see my FIL and Bobby screaming. Bobby jumped in after me and for some odd reason, he maneuvered his way around my body and I landed on him. Next thing I knew, I opened my eyes and I was on him. His head was bleeding all over and I was trying to stop the blood from coming. I ran to get a towel to whip his blood and KABOOM- HE WOKE ME UP IN REAL LIFE. Doesn't sound so bad but damn, in the fucken dream, it was painful to see him in that state of mind. I was so upset he jumped in after me. Anyway- it was just a dream, just a stupid dream.

Was up at 7:30am to sob my ass off and blow my nose. LOL...We were up and out of the house to get water, drive pass that home we were interested in, and do some shopping at Target. Oh and get this, cops were all over our neighbor's house. Apparently, someone broke into his house and stole everything. Weird b/c we didn't see a thing today. If anything, it was probably done late last night- Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment