Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Appointments


appointments, appointments...over and over again. tired of it. We haven't been able to sleep in b/c of them damn appointments.....
I started pumping and it's been very successful- I'm proud of myself. I just found out that my Thomas is qualified on WIC for a whole year so formula is nothing to worry about now, however, I'd like to continue pumping. The milk is so much healthier. It helps me lose weight- thus, what could be better than that? I only plan on doing it for 1 month though. Whatever I get out of that is what my baby will get. Better than nothing right?
Watched the movie, "Killers"- was a great flick. Soothed myself with a warm warm bath. Took my Lax and ready for bed. Super happy grandma is more than willing to sleep w/ Thomas through-out the night. Recovery is an itch though-

No comments:

Post a Comment