Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Saturday, October 9, 2010

2nd weekend of school for Emmy

Today wasn't as bad waking up like as weekend. She was up, happy, and ready for school. Anxious as ever. Found out her teachers names- Megan and Abby. Hehehe...The fam has been in Milwaukee for David's wedding. The house has been offly quiet w/out the rest of the family. I have no clue as to where I'm standing right now w/ the dilationg. OMG- I had a dream of going back to work at Wells Home Mortgage. It was a nightmare!

Bob's out trying to get the grill going so I can get started on Lunch. Moon is shinning offly bright today while he's out. I don't know what's up w/ that, but damn the past 2 years or so, the moon has been shining.

It's been warm the past 2 days. I'm hoping to get out and about today. Need to do more walking to help me dilate. I'm anxious but I don't think Thomas is completely ready yet to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment