Goly- it's been quite some work. I forgot how much work it is when you have an infant around. Today Thomas had a doctor appointment at 10 and we were up at 8:30 and were still running late. I totally forgot about packing up the diaper bag, the formula, the stroller, etc....Bob and I were hassling just to get there on time. Oh and this morning my Emmy Whemmy woke up and said her tummy hurt. It hit me that I didn't even get the chance to feed her last night. I felt so bad. Once she realized that I didn't feed her, she started to cry and said we didn't feed her. Bad Mommy! Bad Daddy! Hehehe..it's just been hard b/c my bottom still needs to heal, I'm attending to Thomas's needs, etc.... It's hard for me to get around and Bob's busy attending to Thomas as well. So after we got back from the appointment, I made her a bowl of noodles and feed her some skin and rich w/ squash.
The room needs to be cleaned. I've requested Bobby to stay home for the rest of the week as I will need his help while I heal. Tomorrow we've got an appointment w/ WIC. Breast milk is finally starting to flow in. Thomas does get a little frustrated b/c he can't get as much milk as he does from the bottle, but I'm still proud of myself that he's getting some of my breast milk as it's the BEST and most healthy milk he could get. So far so good-
Mom and Dad are planning on coming to see baby next weekend. Their excited to see their first grandson. This weekend, we plan on baptizing Thomas. The sooner the better. I don't even want to think about work. I had a dream about work last night. Ekk.
No comments:
Post a Comment