Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Sunday, October 3, 2010

1st day of Preschool Boost

Emmy had her first day on Saturday. The whole waking up part was hard for her...lol, in fact, it was a struggle for me to wake up. I don't blame her b/c we were at Uncles house all night. However as soon as she was dressed and ready- she was happy. She put on her backpack and was anxious. We got there about 5 mins early, got her name tag, and found her spot on the rug, took a few pictures, and kissed her goodbye. She makes my heart melt. I don't think anything makes me happier in life than my daughter.
She did well. The learned the letter T and L, played w/ play dough, and had reading time.
V's hu plig went well. Everyone left by 4-5pm. I'm glad everything was done on time and not Hmong time. The dishes were a good turnout. Next weekend is the wedding- I really want to go b/c then I'll also get to see my family but it's too risky. We'll see what the Doc says on Wednesday.
38 weeks down, 2 weeks to go! Cannot wait b/c my back is killing me daily.
Macys had a great bra sale. Buy 2, get 2 free! Got my deal, plus 20%. Awesomeness. Also got my new MAC Lipstick= amplified is the best- not too matte, not too creamy, just perfection. Debating on church later at noon. Emmy left w/ her Grandma to hit up sunday school. I just feel like lounging today....
The house is quite, the wind is cool, my mind is at peace. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment