Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chapter 26 of Jannie's Life

So this was Christmas 2009- I must say that I was really happy with all my gifts this year. I'm actually playing with my digital frame bob got me. It's amazing how clear the photos turn out. I'm loving it!
So the year of 2009 is offically coming to an end. I can not believe how fast time has gone this year. So let me see- what are some of my accomplishments this year....

1. Graduated w/ my BA
2. Lost 10lbs- i guess that's better than nothing
3. Start up some photography and was SUPRISINGLY very sucessful- got my gears all paid off within a few months
4. Learn to love my family and to be more patient with them
5. Got a job as an Academic Advisor @ Regency

For a moment there- I was starting to lose faith in myself..but now as i sit here and look at all my accomplishments (big or little)...I'm very pleased with what God has blessed me with. Must I say, I thank you Lord for guiding me and being by my side every moment of the day- I loved every moment of 2009 and am waiting to see what 2010 brings! PARTY ON!
















No comments:

Post a Comment