Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Quality time with the family

We're here in Two Rivers and I'm loving every second of it. Friday morning, I was up early at 8am, took grandma out shopping, came home and cooked lunch for grandma and grandpa. I was able to massage him and help out w/ his acupuncture thing. He's feeling better.....It helps easy my mind. I made Pad Thai and we had a suprise cake for Ling. Today, I was able to get up early and make breakfast food for the entire family. I was determined to come home this time and cook for my family. Through-out the years, I'm in Minnesota, always cooking for my Vang family. This time, I wanted to be home and do nothing, but cook and take care of my family. I done being selfish. I love my family.....We couldn't make it exactly for Xmas but at least we're here now and I"m happy.
I finally met Grace. She's the cutest little thing ever. I got to kiss her, squeeze her, and play w/ her. I still can't believe Tony's a dad....I can't believe my siblings and I are having kids. It's crazy how time has flown and we're all grown up.
Jackie and Billy came home to visit and of course meet me for the first time. It was nice that I finally got to see them. I'm glad they're making the initiative to come out here and spend time with us. About 15 years loss...but it's ok. Things happen for a reason. The important thing is that they're here and now apart of our lives.
It's about time for bed...I'm dead tired..Heading back to MN tommorrow morning to start my first day of work at Wells Fargo. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment