Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Friday, December 18, 2009

Potluck @ Lunch

Made some brownies for potluck today. It's about 10am and I don't really feel like going to work. Thank God I have this weekend off. The next 3 weekend, I'll be stuck at work. Dumb huh? This is why I fucken hate retail...(k-enough complaining cus i truely need the money). I've been looking all over for a nice pair of boots. I checked Macy's at MoA and no luck either. Hrm..Dsw had nothing. Where to now? Any suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too ... if we don't see each other! I miss and love you + Emmers!!! I'll stop by and open a WF account soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta let me know when you want to open an account b/c I get a referral for it. I only work in the auto branch so if you seriously want to, I'll have to pull your name up and have a personal banker call you to set up and appointment that works best for you to get credit.

    ReplyDelete