Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

I must of been a good girl this year, because Santa got me loads of nice gifts for Christmas. LOL. Here's what I got:
1. Kodak Digital Frame
2. Fredricks of Hollywood Bra
3. A white robe
4. White Slippers
5. Bottle Tops (I think bob really got them for himself)
6. Jelwery from Forever21
7. 2 tops and a sweater
8. Avon cosmetics
9. Hello Kitty Lamp
10. Scarf, Wallet, and Journal from Urban Outfitters

Alot of stuff huh? Anyway- I had to exchange the bra today. Bob, Emmy, and I went to MOA today after church. BTW, bobby is offically president of Reedmer Lutheran Church. LOL...it's funny b/c mr president showed up to church 30 mins late. So much for a president huh? But anyway- I was hoping to be more efficent with my shopping but Bob and Emmy were a hassle to shop w/ b/c they didn't want to do anymore. Once payday comes, I'm hitting up the stores by myself. LOL....
New years around the corner. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Emmy will be 3 years old soon and I"ll be 1 year older. Bob and I woke up extra early today and discussed having some time alone. I think it's offical that this late March or April, we're gonna head to Duluth to spend a weekend alone. It'll be our 7 year anniversary March 28th. Crazy huh? It felt like I only married him 3 or 4 years ago. But I am truely enjoying spending my life with him. Emmy and Bobby make my life go round. We also talked about moving out this Spring. I'm crossing my fingers that it'll happen. Let's hope it does. Okay bloggers- goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment