Dreaming is Believing
Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...
Monday, December 21, 2009
Break-Out
I don't know what the deal is but I swear, I've got like 10 pimples all up in my face. It's fugly as heck- Mom called me last night to lecture me on my weight, once again. She just kept going and going and going like the Energizer Bunny. Some of the things she said were really true and it made me rather sad. Bobby and I have made a commitment together to try and lose some weight. I think we're gonna be joining a gym pretty soon and watching what we eat to get back to shape. For me, it's not even all about how good one looks anymore. It's about being healthy and in shape. I want to live a long life, happy, and sick free. I need motivation and encouragement. I hope Bobby and I can go through with this together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment