Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, August 31, 2009

Pregnant?


So I got my period last week and it made me pretty confident that I'm not pregnant but last night I was feeling nausea for no particular reason. Funny thing is every little thing is making me a bit dizzy and nausea....soo I think I'm hitting the dollar store today. $1 Pregnancy tests are the bomb! Chelle knows best.


Btw- This is what i'm wearing to Dara's wedding. I know...not the best but I can't help it when I'm a fatass of a muther fatass! OH and open it bigger chelle, LIke my lipstick. I'm gradually staying away from bronze and the nude colors. Hehe..LIKE IT? LOVE IT..

1 comment:

  1. oh you'll always look beautiful to me!!! you are the sunshine in everyone's heart! Even Emmy ants to make out with you all the time! But yes, I like the lips ... brightens up your face!

    ReplyDelete