So Susan, Nai, Becky, and I went to the State Fair tonight and it was actually a lot of fun. Broke as a joke, Nai covered me on everything. Thank you Nai, I love you! I got to taste a strawberry whip funnel cake, cheese curds, snickers on a stick, deep fried oreos, fries, and an icee. Loved them all but I do have to say the cheese curds were the best. However, all this greesy ass food is making me very gassy.
On the other note, Emmy is the cutiest thing ever. She's in the process of potty training & is doing a very good job. She spent the afternoon w/ Grandma at Isabelle's house. Tommorrow we're doing Neeg for Bobby's Grandpa.
Upstairs, Christian is crying loud as ever yo. That kid needs some real disapline. Spoiled as ever. Neway- I'm exited for my San Fran trip. Even though it's short as ever, I want to make it the best. Bob and I haven't had time together for a long time. Ever since my Emmy, we haven't had alone time so this should be good. Alright- good night Chelle, Butter, & Ida. Muah!
yummm...i've been to State Fair before too..and it's alotta fun..especially the Food part!!i'm glad u went Jannie.
ReplyDelete