So the past few months have seem endless. I have yet to find a job in my area of interest and it's starting to become a pain in the ass. Bob & I planned on moving out by this fall but by the look of it, it won't be happening. And this my friends, drives me up the wall. I can't stay here any longer. I want to enjoy the leisure of my own home........peace, comfort, space, privacy, and the joy of geting up at NOON and no one nagging. When will my endless days come to an end?
Hey Jannie..I know it's been hard looking for a job..especially with the job market looking the way that it is right now..but dont give up, you r one of the strongest person i know. just give it some time okay...
ReplyDeleteI know you want to do so many things in life..and so do i...and u can still do them..even with having Emmy and being married. No one said that we ever stop living...never let that be the barrier of what you want to do in life...for u jannie...sometimes its soo hard to make a decision..bc we often contradict ourselves..or things come up..second guessings,ands,ifs,what ifs..trust me we can come up w/ a never ending list of excuses smtimes w/out even knowing..but remember..that saying..there's only two things in life we know for sure that occurs..that's birth and death..the rest..watever happens in the between of birth and death is COMPLETELY up to u...so jannie make ur dreams come true this year. short term..long term..we only got today. i believe in u. i always have...and i love u.
ur sister Dee