I'm now home w/ a headache. It was a bit cool today and I think that's the main reason I'm not feeling too good. On the other side, I had a great time at State Fair with Becky, Nai, Linda, and Liseng. We were suppose to hit up Kelly Clarkson's concert but it got cancelled...Erik Hutinson who was suppose to only do the introduction singed all his songs from his album. Did a great job and now many Minnesotans know who he is. Heheh...So tonight we got Elephant Ear, Cheese Curds, Fries, Cheese on a stick, & Funnel Cake. Yummy!! The cheese curds were the best!
So get this, I come home to my hubby doing the dishes. I find it cute as ever but also disappointed b/c it seems as though no one else knows how to clean up in this house. Urg...On the bright side, my room is cozy and I'm ready for bed. Goodnight my sistas!
No comments:
Post a Comment