Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Sunday, November 29, 2009

XOXO

December will be here in 2 days. Crazy how time flew by this year. I've been picking things up here and there for the kids for xmas for the past month or so...We are offically done shopping for the kids. Now, we have to start looking for the adults. It's always hard buying gifts for adults. Jon got Bobby a really expensive gift this year so we'll have to make up to that. LOL. It would be bad if we got him a small gift. I have an idea of what to get for everyone else.
I start working again tommorrow. That means sleeping early tonight. No later than 10pm...let's hope. I start training downtown Mpls. Bob and I went down there to find it so I don't get lost tommorrow. HOpe it goes well. I pretty sure this is what God has in store for me so I'm just gonna go with it. We'll see what 2010 has in store for me and my family.
We got some small stockings for everyone to decorate and hang on the tree. I also grabbed some candy canes! It's always the best decor for the tree along w/ some red ribbons. Excited for xmas!

1 comment:

  1. awe ... you didn't tell me that you start work tomorrow!Congrates!!! Call me if you need anything ok.

    Love and miss you and Emmy much!!!

    ReplyDelete