Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A day

Emmy got her flu and H1N1 shot today. She was such a big girl...I took her to target to buy some new princess markers and an Ariel notepad b/c she was so good. Visited Chelle's new house and I envy her sooo freakin much. I'd love to have place of my own...
The long ass drive back home made me hungry. Emmy wanted McDonalds...but we ended up at Boba. Bobby joined us. He could of died today b/c his stupid machine exploded and metal parts were flying all over but luckily, he wasn't at the machine otherwise his head would of probably been chopped off. Yeah distrubing... Anyway- he got pissed off, took vacation, and came home.
I'm feeling completely lost. I'm not sure what I'm suppose to be doing...What can I do to better my life. I need to find a good job. I don't care if it's an Admin/Office/Clerial position. Acutally that's what I prefer right now b/c I can't get into the Education system.
I just want to be in place and ready to move to the next step, but instead, I feel like i'm back at step 1. I'm overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment