Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday Deals

Lisa, Tina, Becky, and I were maniacs this year. We hit up Target at 4am in the morning. Niam Lo Tou wanted electronics so we went there first. I got Emmy two 2-piece sleep wear for $5 each, "Made of Honor" movie for $3.99, "The Office, season 2" tv series for Bobby @ $12.99, and 2 towels @ $1.50 each.
At Walmart, it was beyond crazy. People are ghetto there and it was extremely busy. I didn't find much there. I got a blender and a small grinder @ $4 each, and a princess treasure box for Emmy @19.
We made it home at 9:30am; however I wasn't satisfied. I really wanted the TomTom GPS at Target so I dragged Bobby outta bed and went to Target and WAlmart again. Bob ended up getting "The Office", season 3 &4 and my emmy a winter jacket. He said the one Dara got her was a little too thin. The GPS and Portable DVD players were out. I was sad..but we were able to find a portable DVD player at Walmart in an abandon cart. It was only $49 so we grabbed.
Emmy loves it! Now when I'm on the computer doing my own thing, she can be busy on her own computer-so she calls it. LOL....it's also nice for traveling as well.
I love shopping on Black Friday. Can't wait till this time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment