It still feels awefully weird the fact that grampa is gone b/c it just doesnt feel that way. Maybe I havent gotten use to him around at someone's house for a long time...You know that feeling = where you go somewhere and you expect that person to be there. Maybe b/c he's been in the old folks home for so long.
The funeral is a week away and I'm not sure if i'm ready for it. I'm sooooo freakin scared of funerals, coffins, funeral homes, etc....but what can you do when it's your person. You have to braven up that damn heart and let it be. I know it's gramps and he would never do anything to scare me or the family...but damn, those Hmong funeral homes are creepy up the ass. I hear scary stories about this funeral home we're doing gramps at. Errgg....
It's gonna be work work work and more work up the butt. We've decided to keep the funeral home open 24 hours and it's gonna be really tiring for the men. My family is coming for gramps funeral. Can't wait to see them....It'll suck though cus i wont' be able to enjoy time with them...I guess there's always next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment