Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Flies

I can't believe August is coming to an end brining us September. I must say September and October is my favorite season b/c I love the colors of Fall and the weather is beyond perfect for me. I love being in sweats and sweaters and being cozy. Thomas is getting bigger by the moment. He kicks in all sorts of places and does 360's in my tummy all the time. Emmy is becoming very attached to my belly as she sees that it's offically growing. She loves kissing and singing to my belly.

Someone hit my side mirror and took off. Quotes to get it fixed were ranging from $160-$300! Ridiculous! I'm really glad Bob found a website that had the part. He ordered it and got it fixed for only $70. I'm proud of him. Hehehe...he also fixed the breaks. I miss my car. Been riding that small corolla and i hate it. Too tight for me and Thomas.

So work has been going okay. Talked to the big guy today and looks like they'd like me to go back after my leave. I'm happy about it and hope for the better in the next year or so.

My eyes are getting tired. I'd like to get out early tommorrow so I'm going to try and crash. Peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment