I got my Emmy registered for Preschool Boost at the center. I'm very excited to see how this goes and how she'll act. It runs for 2 months on Saturday mornings so it'll work out great for our schedule.
This weekend means dress shopping for the ceremony. I hope to find something nice for me and for my big belly. Baby moves alot and I finally experienced how it's like when baby hiccups. Super cute! I'm so ready for him to join my Emmy, Bobby, and I. Everything is ready, including the diaper bag. Next month I'll get the car seat out and ready for him. I hope this labor won't be as bad, but I have a feeling that it might be because baby seems really big for 7 months.
Work has been work. It's boring but I can't complain b/c I enjoy coming home w/out a headache. I'm am still unsure about where things will go after baby but I'm assured my God will take care of me.
Okay- peace out bloggers!
I meant C shoes, bag, and cell phone case! And I'm not rich
ReplyDelete