Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

fast weekend

Got outta work early Friday and got my hair cut- nothing big, just a simple trim. My hair got long during this pregnancy. Sat we got Emmys gold necklace fixed, went to the Chapoua, and went to Maplewood Mall. Found nothing good. I've been looking for something to wear for the Ceremony in 3 weeks. Got so much things going on every weekend. Unexpected marriages and more. Babies stuff is officially set. All we need now is to pull out the car seat but we'll install that in the next mouth. Thomas has been moving a lot. Work is going good. My emmy has been a bad girl- and for some odd reason, I've been really attached to my honey....getting late. All the cousins are over. We barbequed for Yaya n Charlie's bday. I'm ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment