was great. Not as much friends and family came like the one for my Emmy but it was still nice. We kept it simple and made Tacos and Sweet Salad. Suprisingly I got 2 walkers- so I exchanged one for a high chair. No one goes by registers these days. Heheh so I went in and updated everything that I got. Thomas got some newborn-3 month clothes, shoes, ALOT OF BATH STUFF, tons of hats and gloves, 4 blankies, wipes, and a play mat. I'm very excited for my shower in Two Rivers. I think I'm more excited to see everyone. I miss everyone- especially my Dad..Hehehe..I called him the other day and he didnt' sound too interested in speaking with me. LOL...mom was in NC and he had the house to himself. But anyway- work has been work. I certainly love seeing my paychecks- I'm working on setting $1000 aside for my hospital bills. I've actually been able to buy myself things i like....love it, but hate waking up in the morning. Baby has been really pushing on my bladder. I've had to use the bathroom alot. Sometimes I get sooo much pressure on my lower pelvic area that it feels like I'm ready to go into labor or my water is going to break. I won't be suprise if he came out 2-3 weeks early.
My hunny wants to go to MI. Kevin and Lisa have been sick. I dont' want him to go but at the same time- he really wants to be there. I dont' want him to drive out there alone. We'll see if I can find him a cheap flight. Okay, i'm tired now so peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment