This pregnancy is flying by like nothing. I can't believe July is almost over! I'm so excited for October to come. Can't wait to see my son. Friday night Bpark & M&I Bank had an awesome family event at Central Park with 1 penny games and a free movie night at the park. I thought it was great and really hope to see more of these type of events.
The job is going okay. I'm super tired everyday- but i'm continously pushing myself for the paychecks. I don't like the disputes at all, but what can I do. I'm tired of getting in and out of jobs w/ in a month. I'm waiting to see where things go after giving birth to Thomas.
Thomas sure kicks alot. I'm sure he wants to come out just as much as we want to see him. Emmy is excited everyday. She's been really naughty though since i've been working. The kids fight everyday...but kids will be kids so what can I say- I tell them they're like cock-fighting chickens.
The weekend is coming to an end. Next weekend brings my shower, which came super fast. I'm excited to see everyone and what Thomas will get. The games are always the best part for me. LOL...
Oh Bob and I tried Osaka today at Riverdale. It was really good. Worth the money! Emmy loves sushi too! She was closing her eyes and saying UMMM while eatting the food. LOVE IT.
No comments:
Post a Comment