in the neighborhood- Bob and I was up early around 8:45ish. Got ready and headed out for some breakfast. Intentionally, we wanted Sushi, but it was still early so I figured Mt. Fuji wouldn't be open so we had Denny's. It's been a while since we had breakfast food. Emmy and Bobby truely enjoyed their meals. I'm still craving Sushi. Maybe tommorrow. After breakfast, we headed over to Susan's for the huplig for Chole. It was really tight doing it at her townhouse- neighbors were annoyed and complained. I would hate that! So w/ all the traffic around town, we found ourselves at MOA. Got Bob some clothes, Emmy a dress, me a bra/pants/ and cheap flipflops for next summer. It was funny b/c before we left mom was complaining about how bobby was dressed. She said, "You're wearing that same shirt again". We laughed. All his shirts looks the same and he hasn't bought clothes for ages so I pushed him to try on some clothes at Old Navy.
We wanted to catch Toy Story 3 but we were pretty worned out from MOA. We just headed home, lounged, and relaxed. Emmy is being bossy. She says she needs the trash right by her bed b/c she has a runny nose. Little booger has such a big attitude. Hoping to start Sunday School tommorrow morning. Have a long day ahead of me so goodnight bloogers! Peace~!
No comments:
Post a Comment