I called in @ midnight last night and quit. At the moment, I'm thinking...damn..what did I just do, but at the time, It felt incredibly good to do it. How can I learn when my partner does not want to help me? Oh well, I want to have this pass by like it was nothing...otherwise i'll regret it forever.
Its okay Franky. Everything will fall into place sooner or later. :) Keep your head high and don't lose hope! Put all things in God's hands. He'll t/c of you. =D
ReplyDeleteHey Jannie! I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you...is this the position at Regency?
ReplyDeleteThat sux...I am learning a new project at work right now, and I'm kinda frustrated too b/c I'm not at the same level as the other two in the training so I'm not up to par w/ the workflow (and at times I feel so dumb, but I know I'm not, I just haven't had the same learning experience as they have...it's annoying!)...but g'luck with whatever you do in the future!! =)