Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Monday, January 4, 2010

I did it

Gave in my notice. Wasn't half as bad as i thought i'd be...funny thing is that my boss is still out sick- so i told my leads and we called my managers boss. He seemed a little disapointed b/c he hired me on, but what i can say, I'm doing what's best for me.

Damn, it's freakin cold today. Oh the girls will be here next week Thursday (my last day of work at Wells, btw). I'm excited..oh and the following weekend, my baby girl turns 3 years old. I cannot believe it! It seem as though she was just born the other day- guess not...As she turns 3, I get older. Urg...

So guess what- Season Premiere- "The Bachelor" is on tonight! Ready to cry again. LOL> except Jake isn't so hot...the girls are pretty but why Jake...only b/c he thrown on a scene with Jillian. Kekek...goodnight now!

No comments:

Post a Comment