Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Call my room a living zoo

I've been working early morning shifts, getting home super tired, hungry, with migraines. I havent had the time to do any laundry or clean so the room looks hidious. I'm so glad I have tommorrow off b/c i get to sleep in and take care of some chores.

Man...my appetite has been up the ass lately. I've been eatting so much-it's not even funny. So much to the start of a new year huh? I hate myself for this. I must concentrate on this. MUST!

So I've been calling Bobby at 11am to prep me lunch since i work so close by and he hates it. Today I called and he refused to make me lunch...fagot claims he just woke up and there was nothing to cook. So I grabbed Wendys. I'll have to pick up some groceries on Friday so I have food for lunch. Next week ends my employment at Wells. I'm excited as ever about Regency.

Its been a while since I last picked up my SLR to shoot. I kinda miss it...maybe this Spring I'll pull it back out. Let's shoot models...hehe...oh btw, I just found out Susans have a baby girl. I'm so excited for her! A girl version of Collin. Hehehe...Okay...that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I wish my friend would update more often and post more photos of Emmers up!!!!!!

    Life wold be great

    ReplyDelete