Here is my conclusion-
Been applying for jobs, if i don't get a call- i will take a break from that and go back and work in the banking industry. In the meantime- I plan on going back to Grad School and HOPEFULLY get into the University of MN. While I do that, I intend on working at the U doing work study supporting the academic department. In getting my Masters- I will be licensed and will do well in my field of study. At times I feel like giving up but this is my passion. I will not give up and I will suceed.
We found a pretty decent apartment about 15 mins away from here. We'll see where we go from here.
Oh and this coming Thursday- I'll be driving down to Milwaukee. Friday, my mom, ger, and aunt ling will be flying to NC to see May. I'm excited but lagging that drive to Milwaukee by myself. On the way back won't be so bad b/c the girls will be coming home with me. They miss Emmers and want to visit.
Pregnancy- I am 3 months already. For some reason, this pregnancy is going by really fast for me. Can't wait for October to come and meet my baby #2. We met up with Peter and Va and they're also expecting. She's already 5 months and expecting a girl. I'm excited for them b/c it's their first. We had Susan's babyshower today. She got alot of nice things- the games were really fun- bummer no===prizes. I see my doctor this Tuesday. I've got it scheduled for 11am but I'm going to try and see if I can get it scheduled earlier b/c now I really want Bob to come w/ me. I hate people looking at private. Hehe...
Emmy has changed like 6 times already today. She's been singing little hmong songs and dancing real low low low low. LOL...I got her some new earrings and she loves them. She's still stuck on her sippy cups. I'm planning on cutting her off of her sippy cups soon. She only really wants it when she goes to bed b/c it soothes her.
Bob's out for V's bachelor party. They hit up Fogo de Chao, Mermaids to bowl, and the hotel to drink and go wild with stripers. I told Bob he only gets $5. After his $5 is up, it's time to sit down. LOL. Neway- long one. Ready to crash. Stephanie came over at 6:30 am today. I'm tired and we have church tommorrow. It's Easter- that means JESUS RAISED FROM THE DEAD. Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment