Dreaming is Believing
Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Emmy's 3 year check up
They checked her eyes to see how her vision is like. Checked her ears, mouth, weight, and height. She's 39 inches tall. Almost 4 feet tall! She weighs 40lbs at the moment. Dr. Stark says she's a little overweight. Yikes! Hehe...but I kinda figured. From now on, she's getting cut back on sweets. It'll be good for her health. Her tummy is still iffy. Dr. Stark requested an ultrasound on her belly so we're gonna get that checked soon. I want it checked either way b/c i don't want to risk anything. The left side of her tummy is a little bigger than the right side. Dr. STark says that one side does seem to have more muscle than the other. Otherwise, my healthy little girl was good. She did get 2 shots and got teary eyed. After her shots, she was walking like she was cripled. LOL. We grabbed some breakfast this morning after picking up daddy and went to walmart to grab more strawberries, detergent, and some food. Oh and i did switch my doctor to Dr. Raines. I need the extra attention. I'm really scared of postpartum. I've been thinking about it and here and there crosses my mind. I'm scared. All I can do is pray and of course seek professional help. I don't know why my hormones get all jacked up when i'm preggos. Neway, I plan on lounging in the tent Bob put up in the backyard. It's a little cool today but will be perfect inside the tent. Bob's been pulling overtime. A lot of new ideas have crossed my mind. Now all I need to do is take action. Health wise- I need to be all there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Soon you'll have to take pix of Jon and I as our "pre" 10yr wedding pix. LOL Lets plan for it soon since your belly isn't sticking out yet. it'll be easier for you to maneuver w/ the camer angles and all...hehehe...
ReplyDeleteI'll let Jon know. it'll have to be a Sunday after church bc we're dressed already. LOL Gosh how much i miss photography!