Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Kicks

Woke up to my Emmy yelling at me to wake up and go to church. After not getting up, I hear her slam the door and leaves. Next thing I know, it's 10:44 - church starts at 10:30 so I ran upstairs to see if my Emmy was upstairs. She wasn't- instead she left for church w/ her grandma and grandpa. LOL...I love her. she's the cutest thing ever, so bossy, big attitude, chunky, yet so clumsy. After church, we all went over to Aunt Phengs house for a second round of Pho. It was awesome b/c she had everything you could think of for Pho including shrimp, shrimp balls, beef balls, stomach, beef, brats, all the greens, etc... After Aunt Phengs house, Emmy and I requested a stop at the Red Store (target). I decided to spoil myself with some new lip color of Revlon. I always am a little nervous when buying them b/c i never know if it's gonna look good on me or not, making it a waste of money. However, i got their new lip line in Mauve and their Super Lustrous Lipstick in Ginger Rose. LOVING BOTH COLORS. Got myeslf a Manicure Tool set, some kleenex for my sick ass, tights, socks, and heel cusion.

For V-day's, I think Bob and I are gonna hit up Seven Sushi Ultralounge. It looks amazing there! I want to do something special for him...I just don't know what...

No comments:

Post a Comment