Dreaming is Believing
Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Sleepless night
Bob pulled some OT last night and didn't get to bed until 3am. I woke up and could not go back to sleep. My head was running at 100mph while my body was tired as heck. I didn't fall asleep until almost 5am. Crazy huh? I was thinking back and forth about my past jobs, school, life....what i could, should, and shouldn't have done....omg and to top that i was hungry like whao! So I woke up today around 10:30am. Put some brats in the oven and ran out for some cucumber and lime....Made some cucumber salad...super good- i don't think i've had enough though. Today's thursday- waiting for this weekend to come. That's all I do...my life is boring. I look forward for the weekend to come so i can chillax w/ B and Emmers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment