Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Fever!!!

Tomorrow Bob and I go and see how much we are approved for. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time but it's time. It's been too long. I've longed for a home for a long long time. Can't wait to start the hunt-down for my first home w/ my hub for my children.
This weekend brings a nonstop busy weekend again. Working in the morning and then church stuff. I've decided to make my life more meaningful so I joined the Planning Committe at Reddeemer again this summer. Plans for the Neighborhood Festival is on the way. I'm also planning on putting some of my time into volunteering at "Starving the Feeding Children". I'm excited to make life more exciting, fun, and worth while.
This month is busy. I start full time training in a few weeks in richfield. Work has been fine. Usual banking stuff. I do miss my co-workers and the ways of TCF everytime I pass by my old branch though.
Thomas will be 6months soon. We need to take family pictures. Soon!!! Spring is almost here. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment