Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's New Years Eve

I had made reservations for Seven Sushi Steakhouse. I was pretty pumped about having a good time w/ Bob, but we had horrible service there. I think the waiter totally forgot about us. All he did was take our order, period. Kinda of depressing b/c the bus boy basically took care of us. I tried to not let it ruin our dinner. Bob was a little pissed but I kept on a smile to keep him from being mad. Oh well- never again. Next time, it'll be Mortan's- his favorite.

I told Emmy I'd let her open 1 present at midnight. Hehehe...we'll see what her daddy says. I'm excited to see what everyone got me. There's so much I always want...sometimes I forget that what I really want deep inside is already here- my family. I must say, I have the best family ever- my side and my husband's side. God is good. He put me in good care. If i rewind myself to 7 years prior, I remember asking myself if marrying Bobby was the right thing to do; whether Bobby was the one for me; whether I should listen to my heart or to my head.....I'm glad I picked the path I did- of all men, I know Bob is the one who can put up with my junk. Hehehe....

This year I was pregnant for most of the time- next year, i'm ready to rock n roll and get my life rolling. I'm ready to dedicate myself to work and buying my family a house.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment