Dreaming is Believing

Dreaming is Believing, It's okay not to be okay...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Woke up to a white winter this morning. Got my Emmy up and dressed for school. After picking her up from school, I bathed my Thomas and chillaxed w/ him all day. The family left to Uncle Bee's for Bran's bday. Couldn't go so I was stuck at home. I found a website that posted all of Black Friday's sales. I already got down what I want from Target. That's $100 right there. I'm getting a Tomtom and a few xmas gifts from there. I'm thinking of hitting up JC too...we'll see. Probably Walmart for sure too....and we'll see what the beauty stores have. EXCITED TO THE MAX....Sisters!!! get ready to shop till you drop.

Below are photos from the day. Bob geared Emmy all up to play in the snow. The flakes were huge. I ran out to take a few photos w/ them then came back to snuggle w/ my boy. Took some photos of him too. Enjoy. Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment